Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day Zero Incheon Airport to Dongtan-myeon

Before the days past, I should backtrack into Day Zero. Which is the day I arrived in Incheon Airport. My friend Yerim took the big effort to come all the way to the airport from her hometown, 2 hours away.

Eating breakfast at CU in the airport with Yerim.


Our meeting point was the huge CU (formerly Family Mart) Convenience Store within the airport nearby the train exit area. Thus essentially away from the crowded inner court or arrival halls. Best of all, there are ample of seats for people who want to buy some dosirak, kimbap, coffee, milk and eat them there.
I had the bulgogi set and coffee with milk.


Previously I had hosted Yerim in Bangkok. So she's eager to host me for the day, on top of helping me find my goshiwon. The obvious choice was to look at Hongdae area.

AREX airport express rail.
Fast clean affordable.
Plenty of seats.
Announcements in all major languages including
Chinese and Japanese.

Some colourful plants at Yerim's place.

Along the way, on the bus.


No comments:

Post a Comment